Recipe by DreamoBway
I found this recipe in Diabetes Forecast magazine. It's an easy, healthy recipe that can be thrown together with ingredients that are always in the house. If I have some leftover cooked veggies, I'll toss those in as well.
Top Review by Kendra Jean's Kitchen
Prepared as directed, then decided to add a small amount of chopped spinach. This is really good! Light, tasty and very easy to put together. Thank you for posting.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chicken broth in a large saucepan to boiling.
- Combine turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, and salt & pepper. Roll into 1 inch meatballs.
- Drop into boiling broth, and cook until turkey is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add cooked rice. Simmer an additional minute.