Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made these simply because i had some leftover salami that I wanted to use up. It is just a variation of a lunchtime meal we have. I have taken them to potlucks and would be great for a picnic, no bread to get smashed.
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened light cream cheese
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced salami
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread 1/4 package of cream cheese on one tortilla, sprinkle with about 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder. Layer 1/4 of the salami, leaving one edge empty. Roll up the tortilla starting on the opposite side of the tortilla. Wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Remove from the fridge and slice. To fancy them up you could layer in spinach, roasted red peppers, parsley, green onions or just about anything you can come up with. We often just roll them up and eat them right away for a quick lunch.