Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Adding a little bit of chorizo to a meatloaf can go a long way in terms of flavor. This recipe is delicious and easy to make. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro
- 4 ounces ground chorizo sausage
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Mix all ingredients well by hand in large mixing bowl.
- Form 2 loaves on rack over baking sheet.
- Bake 45-55 minutes at 350 (or until internal meat temp is 165).