- Carla -'s Note:
This salad is a meal in itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast eggplant in the oven until the skin is charred.
- 2Allow to cool and peel off charred skin; cut the eggplant into 1 inch cubes.
- 3Arrange with green pepper in 2-quart shallow casserole dish.
- 4In a glass jar with lid, combine garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano and salt; shake well.
- 5Pour over eggplant mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 6Drain marinade and reserve for other use. Toss marinated vegetables with tuna and tomato.
- 7Spoon in to salad bowl lined with crisp greens.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tunisian Eggplant (Aubergine) Salad
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.6
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 1044.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 25.2 g