Tunisian Eggplant (Aubergine) Salad
- Roast eggplant in the oven until the skin is charred.
- Allow to cool and peel off charred skin; cut the eggplant into 1 inch cubes.
- Arrange with green pepper in 2-quart shallow casserole dish.
- In a glass jar with lid, combine garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano and salt; shake well.
- Pour over eggplant mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain marinade and reserve for other use. Toss marinated vegetables with tuna and tomato.
- Spoon in to salad bowl lined with crisp greens.