- 2 (225 g) packages Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 2 tablespoons light margarine
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 (170 g) cans chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper (optional)
- hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil KD until noodles are done. Strain, rinse with hot water.
- Transfer noodles back into pot on low heat. Add 2 Tbsp margarine, stir to melt.
- Add 1/2 cup milk.
- Slowly add powdered cheese mixture while stirring and add remaining milk as needed. Mixture should be creamy with no clumps and you should have a somewhat loose sauce in the pot to make sure to cover other ingredients.
- Stir in parsley and garlic.
- Break up tuna chunks while adding to mixture and fold together. Ready to serve.