Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice, easy-to-make light meal, add some crusty rolls and you're all set!
- 340.19 g can albacore tuna in water, drained
- 4 sweet gherkins, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 large fresh tomatoes, hollowed out
- Combine all items EXCEPT the tomatoes, until well blended.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the 4 hollowed out tomatoes.
- Garnish with a parsley sprig and serve.
This is perfect summer food. I subbed sweet relish for the gherkins and it turned out great. I have a feeling I'll be making this several times this summer. Thanks so much for posting!
This made a wonderful lunch! Very easy to throw together. I used a bit of sweet onion as that's what I had on hand. Garden fresh tomatoes make all of the difference. Thanks so much for posting!!