Herbed Tuna-Stuffed Tomatoes
A simple, no-cook meal for those hot summer nights when you are looking for something light and effortless. Can also be used as a first-course.
- Ready In:
- 6 large ripe tomatoes
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons capers, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- With a paring knife, remove the stem end from each tomato. Scoop out the seeds and pulp and transfer them to a bowl.
- Add the tuna, capers, parsley, lemon zest and juice, oil, and pepper to the bowl and combine.
- Spoon this mixture carefully into the hollowed-out tomatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION