Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
As we were walking through the grocery store, we stopped to try a sample at the Deli. It tasted like Tuna Salad rolled up in a tortilla and it was very good. We went home and made our own version and it tasted even better. The recipe is easy, tasty, and you can make a low fat version.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna (drained)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (light works well)
- 1⁄4 small onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet relish
- seasoning salt
- In a small mixing bowl, mixed drained tuna, mayonniase, onion, relish, and seasoning salt.
- Warm tortillas and spread mixture on tortilla.
- Roll up tortilla into the shape of a tube.
- May slice into smaller pieces and serve with a toothpick.
Excellent lunch Dawn!!! Always looking for a different way to do lunch,instead of sandwiches, this filled the bill nicely. I added 2 teaspoons of creamed hot horseradish to the mix, to add a little kick. Packed it off to work and was the envy of the lunchroom!! Thanks for sharing, it will become a regular.
So simple yet it never occurred to me to do this! It tasted great as is and was simple to do. Thanks for this great idea
This made a light and delicious lunch for me. So quick and easy and very tasty. The only sub I made was to use green onion instead of regular. Thanks Dawn, I will making these a lot now that soft ball season has started. They are something I could hand to the kids to eat as we head out the door.