1/1 Photo of Tuna Salad Roll Ups
As we were walking through the grocery store, we stopped to try a sample at the Deli. It tasted like Tuna Salad rolled up in a tortilla and it was very good. We went home and made our own version and it tasted even better. The recipe is easy, tasty, and you can make a low fat version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, mixed drained tuna, mayonniase, onion, relish, and seasoning salt.
- 2Warm tortillas and spread mixture on tortilla.
- 3Roll up tortilla into the shape of a tube.
- 4May slice into smaller pieces and serve with a toothpick.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 475.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g