Tuna Salad Roll Ups (Fast, Light, Low-Carb, Snack)
I wanted some tuna fish without bread one night and whipped one of these up. Makes a great snack or platter.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces low-sodium tuna in water (1 can)
- 12 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, strands
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise (optional) or 2 tablespoons mustard (optional)
- 12 toothpicks (for keeping wraps together)
- Drain tuna and put in a small bowl with tomatoes and carrots. Mix well. (If adding mayo or mustard, mix that in as well.).
- Take one lettuce leaf and place some of the tuna mix in the middle of it.
- Wrap the lettuce up and stick a toothpick in so it will stay. You should be able make 12 of these.
- Serve and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION