Greek Salad Roll-Ups
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a new combination of ingredients for delicious and easy appetizer roll-ups. I modified a Pillsbury recipe to create this version.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch burrito size)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 3 small roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and feta cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in cucumber.
- Microwave tortillas on high 10 seconds each to soften.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Top evenly with olives and tomatoes. Arrange 1/2 cup spinach on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to blend flavors.
- Trim ends of rolled tortillas, if desired. Cut each roll into eight 1-inch slices. Arrange with cut sides down on serving dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION