Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe has been around a long time but it is still very good. Prep time does not include time to cook noodles. You can lower calorie and fat content using light or non-fat sour cream and mayo.
- 4 cups wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned tuna, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups broccoli florets, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- Mix all ingredients and bake covered at 350 until hot and bubbly. (about 40 to 45 minutes).
Yummy, yummy tuna casserole! Not your typical Tuna Noodle. I really enjoy the addition of the broccoli.
This is such an easy and tasty tuna casserole, just mix and bake! I used frozen broccoli and added some seasoned salt and garlic powder, also I increased the Dijon and green onions, thanks for sharing this easy recipe Sandy!...Kitten:)