1/3 Photos of Tuna Noodle Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Chef #309422's Note:
This is my family's favorite tuna casserole recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Cook noodles according to package.
- 3Drain well and set aside.
- 4Saute onions and celery in oil until tender.
- 5Put all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. *Note: be sure to break up tuna well.
- 6Transfer into a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
- 8Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 704.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 17.7 g