Recipe by Atomic Girl Cooks!
Everybody's family has their own version of tuna casserole. Here's ours.
Top Review by Chef Africa
It was ok. I also added mushrooms and garlic to the onion and pepper mix as well as salt and pepper and parsley. My 7 and 9 year old children did not like the taste of this at all. It tasted bland as there is very little in the way of spices that lift the bland taste of the milk and canned soup. It needs some meat I think, possibly bacon, instead of the tuna.
- 1 (7 ounce) can solid white tuna
- 1 cup spaghetti, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces milk (1 soup can)
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, chopped fine
- 2 cups potato chips, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil spaghetti for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Spray frying pan with nonstick cooking spray. Saute pepper and onion until softened slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together onion, pepper, tuna, spaghetti, soup, and milk. Add to greased casserole dish.
- Top mixture with chips.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.