Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I just made it up tonight with ingredients I had on hand.
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna in water
- 3⁄4 cup stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- margarine or butter or vegetable oil cooking spray, to grease the muffin tins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon margarine, to put on top of each tuna cake
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- Combine 1st 8 ingredients.
- Grease muffin tins.
- For me, this recipe fills 9 regular muffin tins.
- Spoon into the tins.
- Then top with paprika and margarine.
- Cook at 350 (preheated) for 30 minutes.
- Top with the cheese.
- Cook 5 minutes more.
- I served mine topped with home grown tomatoes, diced with a little salt.
- Hope you enjoy!