Recipe by Kellogs
Real easy to put together and makes a wonderful lunch. Double the recipe for two people.
- 1 (220 g) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup frozen sweetcorn
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter or 1⁄2 teaspoon margarine
- 1 large potato
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potato (with skin) in microwave for approx 10 minutes or until done (depending on size of potato).
- Meanwhile put sweetcorn and sugar in saucepan and bring to boil.
- Once boiled simmer for a few minutes;drain.
- Mix the tuna and mayonnaise together.
- Add the sweetcorn and mix some more.
- When potato is cooked, cut with knife through the middle ¾ of the way (do not cut in half) and again the opposite direction making a cross pattern.
- Open slightly and place butter inside potato allowing to melt.
- Sprinkle a little salt over the potato.
- Spread tuna mix over and serve with a green salad.