Brie Stuffed Jacket Potatoes
photo by I'mPat
- Ready In:
- Slice off the top of each potato and scoop out the flesh, leaving behind a potato skin jacket ready for filling.
- Mix together potato flesh, Brie, salt, egg yolk and butter.
- Beat until well mixed, and return mixture to potato skins.
- Place upon a baking sheet, or preferably a baking stone.
- Put into a 375-degree oven for 15 minutes, or until filling is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Well this gets 5 as it was the only dish I could get the DM to eat after she declared (in the middle of the cooking of dinner) that she did not want to eat but as per the past was told she had to eat something so she could take her medications and well there was some salmon and the potatoe and she ate all of the potatoe and that was it. I had made 3 as the potatoes were on the smaller side and knew the DS would have no problem going through 2 of them. I did have an oops moment for when I cut my brie open I was not happy with it and the taste was not right so chose not to use and my only alternative was an very light cream cheese but otherwise everything else went in for a 2 serve bake. I did bake the potatoes and make up the mash earlier in the day, filling the skin and allowed 20 minutes on a slightly lower temperature to reheat Thank you s'kat, made for Chef Alphabet Soup.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food, felines, vino, photography