Recipe by Metallica_Band
This recipe is GREAT and I think EVERYONE should try this AT LEAST once in their lifetime. BELIEVE ME...you won't regret it.
Top Review by j.hill.981
My only criticism is that you failed to mention HOW you "heat" the fish and WHAT temperature setting you use. Do you heat the fish by exposing it to the noon sun or by tossing it into a volcano?
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup blanched slivered almond
- 4 (8 ounce) trout
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, melt the 1/3 cup butter or margarine in a microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add almonds and heat, uncovered, in the microwave for 3 minutes or until lightly browned; stir occasionally.
- Set almonds aside.
- Arrange fish in a shallow, 10-inch, heat resistant, baking dish.
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter on each fish and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Cover with wax paper and heat for 7 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Spoon browned almonds over fish and heat, uncovered, in the microwave for 2 minutes or until heated throughly.