- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs catfish fillets
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- parsley sprig
- lemon wedges or lemon slice
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add catfish fillets and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Add almonds, lemon zest and lemon juice and saute for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over fillets and garnish with parsley and lemon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food, felines, vino, photography