Lemon Trout Almondine
photo by gie143637
- Ready In:
- Sprinkle trout with salt and pepper.
- Dust the fish filets in the flour.
- Heat the olive oil and butter on medium high heat.
- Add fish filets and cook until light brown on both sides.
- Remove from pan and cover to keep warm.
- Return pan to heat and add 1 T butter.
- Add the almonds and saute, then add the fresh lemon juice.
- Heat it through, then spoon over the fish filets.
- Serve with additional lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!