MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick and tasty trout recipe. Great for variety if you have a fisherman in the family. Found this at Cooks.com. My family doesn't do well with hot spices so have never made it with the hot pepper sauce.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs trout fillets, fresh or thawed
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 -5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cut fillets into serving size portions.
- Combine flour, seasoned salt, and paprika; mix well.
- Roll fish in flour mixture.
- Place fish in a single layer, skin side down, in a well-greased shallow,broiler-safe, baking pan.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter over fish.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat about 10 minutes until white through.
- While fish cooks, in small skillet, saute almonds in 2 tablespoons butter until golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and parsley; mix.
- Pour over cooked fish and serve at once.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION