Recipe by Trish's Dishes
I combined several different recipes to get one that is easy and is a big hit at work luncheons.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup cream or 1 cup half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes, celery and onion until potatoes are tender, covering with water. Pour off some of the water if you feel necessary. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer on Med-Low (depending on your stove) until the Velveeta is melted.
- Season with Morton’s Nature Seasoning Blend and 4 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce (optional). Also I use a palm full of Mrs. Dash original.
- Can be made in crock-pot but leave out Velveeta and milk until about 30-40 minutes before serving.