Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Something Swanky
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup hershey's cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining with paper liners or spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl, but save the baking melts for the end.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix until batter forms. Don't over mix-- lumps are okay!
- Fold in the Hershey's baking melts.
- Spoon approximately 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack.