Triple Chocolate Pudding Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining with paper liners or spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl, but save the baking melts for the end.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix until batter forms. Don't over mix-- lumps are okay!
- Fold in the Hershey's baking melts.
- Spoon approximately 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack.