Old widow's Note:
This is a Paula Deen Recipe I 've changed just a little. I've made them many times now and not only are they beautiful to serve on the holiday cookie tray but they freeze well and taste great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees, Generously grease cookie sheets.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites and salt. until foamy. Whisk in condensed milk and vanilla.
- 3Fold in coconut and 1 cup of semisweet chips and 1 cup white chocolate chips.
- 4Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets and bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes, remove from pans and let cool completely.
- 5Melt remaining chocolate chips in microwave and dip bottom of each cookie in melted chocolate to coat. Allow to harden on waxed paper.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g