Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Paula Deen Recipe I 've changed just a little. I've made them many times now and not only are they beautiful to serve on the holiday cookie tray but they freeze well and taste great.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, Generously grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites and salt. until foamy. Whisk in condensed milk and vanilla.
- Fold in coconut and 1 cup of semisweet chips and 1 cup white chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets and bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes, remove from pans and let cool completely.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips in microwave and dip bottom of each cookie in melted chocolate to coat. Allow to harden on waxed paper.
This is the second time I have made this cookie. This is a delicious cookie, but the batter does not hold together well for dropping so this time I added 6 ounces melted white chocolate squares with the condensed milk. This firmed the batter up and made it much easier to drop the batter. Otherwise a yummy cookie and highly recommended!