Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mixed berry fruit pie.
Make and share this Triple Berry Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup crisco vegetable shortening, chilled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chill heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a bowl, mix flour and salt. With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and shortening until crumbly. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons ice water; mix with a fork just until dough forms a ball (add water if needed). Form into a disk, wrap in plastic and chill for 30 minutes. On a floured surface roll out the dough into an 11” round. Fit into a 9” pie pan and crimp edge. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Line crust with foil and fill with pie weights. Bake for 6 minutes, remove foil and bake until lightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with a mixer on high speed. Beat in cream and vanilla, scraping down sides of bowl, until fluffy and well-mixed. In another bowl, gently mix berries.
- Spoon two-thirds of cream mixture into crust; smooth top. Spoon two-thirds of berries over cream. Mound remaining cream in center and top with remaining berries. Chill overnight.