Recipe by Wade in Indianapolis
From Muckross House's Traditional Irish Farm in Killarney, Ireland.
Top Review by Outta Here
This is one of the moistest Irish soda breads I have ever made. Easy recipe. I had never done mine in a pot before, usually just free form. This is easier! Thanks for a keeper. Made for Spring 2012 Pick a Chef game.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F (200C).
- Sieve dry ingredients.
- Pour milk into a well in the dry ingredients.
- Blend and knead bread until smooth.
- Place in warm dusted dutch oven with flour.
- Bake for 20 mins at temperature, then reduce heat to 350F (180C) for another 20 mins.