Great tasting and easy to make. Buy an assortment of deli ham, turkey, and roast beef and make each roll up different if you like. Cook time is actually time spent for refrigeration.
- In a mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- Add red pepper, celery, onions, and olives (if using), mix well.
- Spread about 3/4 cups on each tortilla.
- Place slices of the deli meat on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
I wanted a tasty cold appetizer and this really filled the bill. I used spinach torillas and thin sliced smoked turkey - perfecr. Followed the recipe in all other respects. Use the 3/4 cup suggested amount for each 10" tortilla. I decorated each cut spiral with a small piece of pickled hot pepper - Thank you Joann great recipe
These are a wonderful make-ahead appetizer! I used black olives, and bought turkey,roast beef, and Virgina baked ham, and made a variety of combinations. My whole family agreed that this is the best pinwheel recipe we have tried so far!! Thank you for a definite keeper!!:) ~Manda
Hi i made this for a lunchon the other day. EVERYONE loved them! They are very easy to make, and look pretty! I made them exactly like the recipe except for the olives. Thanks so much for sharing! I will be making these again soon! Thanks