Recipe by JoAnn
Great tasting and easy to make. Buy an assortment of deli ham, turkey, and roast beef and make each roll up different if you like. Cook time is actually time spent for refrigeration.
Top Review by Bergy
I wanted a tasty cold appetizer and this really filled the bill. I used spinach torillas and thin sliced smoked turkey - perfecr. Followed the recipe in all other respects. Use the 3/4 cup suggested amount for each 10" tortilla. I decorated each cut spiral with a small piece of pickled hot pepper - Thank you Joann great recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced (optional)
- deli ham or deli turkey or deli roast beef
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- Add red pepper, celery, onions, and olives (if using), mix well.
- Spread about 3/4 cups on each tortilla.
- Place slices of the deli meat on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.