Great tasting and easy to make. Buy an assortment of deli ham, turkey, and roast beef and make each roll up different if you like. Cook time is actually time spent for refrigeration.
- In a mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- Add red pepper, celery, onions, and olives (if using), mix well.
- Spread about 3/4 cups on each tortilla.
- Place slices of the deli meat on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.