Roast Beef and Swiss Tortilla Roll-Ups
photo by PaulaG
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons caesar ranch dressing
- 2 (7 -8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 large lettuce leaves, torn to fit tortillas
- 4 ounces deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 slices swiss cheese (3/4 ounces for each slice)
- 2 teaspoons red onions, diced
- pickle, wedges if desired
- Spread 1 T dressing on each tortilla, covering entire surface.
- Top each with lettuce leaf and half of beef, cheese and onion.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- To serve, cut roll-ups into 1-inch slices.
- Insert cocktail toothpick into each to secure.
- Serve with pickle wedges.
- Note: I find it easier to chill the tortilla before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!