The Best Mexican Tortilla Roll Ups
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer cream the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the salsa, taco seasoning, green chilies, black olives and pimentos (drained well).
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Spread the mixture on the flour tortillas.
- I use about 1/4 to 1/3 cup for each tortilla.
- Cut in 1 inch slices and serve with additional salsa to dip into.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a military spouse, stay at home mom for two wonderful kids, and run a children's daycare in my home. Needless to say, I am busy. We have lived all over the world, including Washington State, Sicily, Italy and Maryland. We currently call Guam home, and are loving the tropical beach life! Our "hearts" belong to Wisconsin, where we were born and raised, and we long to return to the midwest.