Tortilla Roll Ups
My favorite wraps. I made them for a work potluck and they were all gone in seconds! From Mixing it Up with Massey.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 1⁄2 ounces chopped black olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 8 flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, chilies and onion. Mix well. spread about one third cup of the cheese mixture to within one quarter inch of each tortilla. Roll tightly. Chill at least 2 hours. Trim one half inch off of each end of the tortilla. Slice tortillas into 8 pieces.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION