Hidden Valley Ranch Pinwheels
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are wonderful snacks, great to serve at BBQ's...everyone will love these, and they are quite simple to prepare.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- In a bowl, mix the first 3 ingredients.
- Evenly divide, and spread the mixed mixture between the 4 the tortillas.
- Drain the pimientos, chilies and olives, and blot on a paper towel to dry; mix the 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll the tortillas very tightly.
- Chill for minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove frome fridge; cut the rolled tortillas into 1-inch pieces (discard the ends if desired).
- Serve with spirals facing upwards-- delicious!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more