My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced, well drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, chopped, well drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- 5 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
- 1Mix all the filling ingredients together thoroughly.
- 2Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas; roll up tortillas.
- 3Cover tightly with plastic wrap, twisting ends; refrigerate for several hours.
- 4Unwrap; cut in slices 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick. Discard ends.
- 5Lay pinwheels flat on glass serving plate; garnish with parsley.
- 6Leave space in center of plate for small bowl of salsa, if desired.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (1006 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2418.9
- Calories from Fat 1716
- Total Fat 190.7 g
- Saturated Fat 109.3 g
- Cholesterol 473.3 mg
- Sodium 3458.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 69.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: