- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced, well drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, chopped, well drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- 5 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the filling ingredients together thoroughly.
- Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas; roll up tortillas.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap, twisting ends; refrigerate for several hours.
- Unwrap; cut in slices 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick. Discard ends.
- Lay pinwheels flat on glass serving plate; garnish with parsley.
- Leave space in center of plate for small bowl of salsa, if desired.