1/4 Photos of Tortilla Casserole (Oamc)
1 hr 20 mins
Jaime in Winnipeg's Note:
I went on a missions trip almost 13 years ago with Teen Missions International and this was one of the meals served. I made sure to come home with the recipe as it was a team favourite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry ground beef and onions until meat is cooked through.
- 2Add taco seasoning and water and cook until thickened.
- 3Line the pan or casserole dish with 3 tortillas, then layer with 1/2 of the meat, 1/2 of the beans, 1/2 of the sour cream and 1/2 of the cheese.
- 5If you like it spicy, then top it with some hot sauce or salsa.
- 6Bake at 350 until bubbly (about an hour).
- 7*OAMC directions: after baking, place in rigid container and seal with a lid (and plastic wrap if desired). Place in freezer. When ready to eat, thaw, place in baking dish, and reheat in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Casserole (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.0
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 976.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 34.8 g