1/1 Photo of Tortellini With Edamame and Smoked Sausage
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found the original recipe for this on the Disney Family Fun site and changed it up a bit to add some more Asian inspired flavor. The original was featured as a dish that cost under $1.50 a serving and adding the additional ingredients doesn't increase the cost by much! It's still quick, easy, cheap and tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set 6 quarts of salted water to boil in a large pot.
- 2Meanwhile, chop red pepper and slice the smoked sausage into 1/4 inch-thick rounds.
- 3Stir-fry red pepper and sausage together until heated through -- about 5 minutes.
- 4Add tortellini to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- 5Add edamame to water and boil for another 2 minutes. Drain tortellini and edamame well.
- 6Mix Italian dressing, ginger and teriyaki sauce.
- 7Toss everything together with the Italian dressing mixture and heat through one final time.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini With Edamame and Smoked Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.5
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 1208.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium teriyaki sauce