Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is hearty soup for all those sicky-poos in the home...
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups organic low sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups tortellini
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Bring the water and chicken stock to a boil.
- Add veggies and simmer for 20 minutes covered.
- After 20 minutes, add the chicken and tortellini.
- Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Ladel into a favorite bowl and enjoy!