Recipe by Luvfood
You can also serve as is in a nice salad bowl to save time. Kids like the skewers, adults like the salad bowl and spoon ! Recipe from A Treasury of Cookbook Classics.
- 1 lb fresh tri-colour cheese tortellini
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (or little less)
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh ground pepper
- medium-length wooden skewer
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, keep a little firm, drain well.
- Mix olive oil, pepper flakes and parmesan cheese.
- While pasta is medium hot, toss in dressing, season with salt and pepper (if you do this while to hot the parmesan melts to much).
- On pre-soaked wooden skewers add 3-4 tortellini's per skewer (depends on size of skewers).
- I use medium length wooden skewers.