Mrs. Neidermeyer's Pork Chops
photo by DarksLight
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix flour, paprika and garlic, celery and seasoned salt together and coat pork chops.
- Brown pork chops in large frying pan.
- Mix water, brown sugar and worcestershire sauce together and add to frying pan.
- Cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This dish tastes wonderful!! The flavors of the paprika, garlic, and celery plays against the flavor of the brown sugar. What a wonderful treat, and it was easy to make. I served it with mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. I followed your advice and made extra coating, and I'm glad I did. I can use it on chicken, or gravies or anything that needs to be sauted. Thank you so much for posting Mrs. Neidermeyer's pork chop recipe.
see 8 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Since I have discovered Recipezaar, I have had the most fun "trying out" all sorts of new recipes at home. This is the first place I come to for new ideas. Everyone's comments are really helpful!! I have 4 cats, I enjoy reading, yardwork, and just about anything dealing with our court system.