Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
Great dish to take to a cook-out or any place you need to take a covered dish. I made some changes due to the tastes of the people that I was serving it to. I used a shredded Italian blend cheese with Italian seasonings in place of the parmesan. I also used pepperoni in place of the salami. I also left out the green olives, green peppers and celery. I doubled the amount of black olives and used tri-colored rotini for the curly pasta. Delicious! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (9 ounce) package tortellini cheese pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) packagecurly pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) package salami
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can black olives
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup green olives
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 cup Italian dressing (can use fat free)
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini and pasta according to package.
- Drain with cold water.
- Cut up salami then combine with black olives, green olives, green pepper, celery and cucumber in bowl with pasta.
- Blend in Italian dressing, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Mix together well.
- Top off with Parmesan cheese.