Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good! Next time I make it, I will definitely be doubling the recipe as we didn't have quite enough of this delicious soup to keep us all satisfied (hubby, 18 month old, 4 yr old DS, 6 year old DS and me).
- 14 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes with basil
- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 teaspoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- Combine broth, water and tomatoes in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini; cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, basil and pepper until warmed through.
- Ladle into bowls. Top with 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese.