a recipe given to me by a friend that won 1st place at a baking contest.
Make and share this Top Notch Oatmeal Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- beat together first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend the flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg, in the mixture.
- Stir raisens,oatmeal, coconuts and walnuts, into the mixture, the mixture will be very stiff.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool about 2-3 minutes before removing from baking pan.
- ENJOY ! ! !