Recipe by Kathy!!
Soup 101 easy!! Monday night fast!!
Top Review by Mel 1
Love this recipe! I have made it many times since it's so easy and I can remember the ingredients when I'm at the grocery store. I have changed it up a little by using tomato bisque soup instead of the plain, melting in fresh spinach at the end, and topping with Parmesan cheese. I always get so many compliments on it every time I serve it or take it to a friend in need. The longer it "sits" the better it gets too!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces chive & onion cream cheese (1/2 tub)
- 1 (11 ounce) can tomato soup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan bring broth to boil.
- Add tortellini and reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk 1/3 c hot broth into the cream cheese spread until smooth.
- Return all to saucepan along with tomato soup.
- Heat through.
- Sprinkle with chives before serving.