Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A very easy Italian dish to make. This can also be frozen.
Make and share this Tomato & Sausage Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Smear mustard over the pie shell, bake 5 minutes, remove from oven.
- Cook sausage, crumble, and drain.
- Sprinkle sausage over pie shell.
- Add tomato slices & sprinkle with salt, pepper, basil, and parsley.
- Combine shredded cheese and mayonaisse in a separate bowl.
- Frost and seal the pie.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
A clone of Tomato and Sausage Tart, with a couple of variations in quantity, for example, 1 lb sausage to 1/2 lb sausage. An excellent recipe nonetheless, and deserves to be adjusted according to taste and desires.