Sausage & Cheese Tarts
I make these tarts for dinner parties and people go crazy over them. You can also freeze these tarts (I put them back in the tart trays) and take them out whenever you need a quick and easy appetizer.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb sausage, cooked & crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces ranch dressing (liquid not the powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 60 miniature phyllo cups (4 boxes of 15)
- Mix together sausage, cheese, ranch and red pepper.
- Scoop into tart shells.
- Bake@ 375 for 10-12 minutes.
- These also freeze very well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I loved these and so did my family! I wanted a quick and easy appetizer to take to a small family gathering, but wanted something besides the standard chips and salsa or chips and queso. These caught my eye and they were so easy to make and the result is great! I don't even like ranch dressing and I gobbled these up! I halved the recipe as I didn't need 60, but there wasn't a single one left! This is a great recipe that I will make again! Thanks!Reply
see 1 more