- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 head red leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (red and yellow together are pretty) or 2 cups red pear tomatoes, halved (red and yellow together are pretty)
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Put olive oil, vinegar, grated cheese, parsley and mustard in a glass jar and shake well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes and olives in large salad bowl; toss.
- Add dressing to salad and toss again.