We really enjoyed this salad adapted from Bon Appetit (August 2009)
- Ready In:
- 1 lemon, juice and grated lemon peel
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into balls
- 4 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 radishes, sliced
- Combine dressing ingredients (lemon - vinegar) in bowl. Let stand 30 minutes and then whisk in the olive oil, mint and soy sauce. Season with pepper.
- In a large salad bowl add cantaloupe and veggies, toss.
- Add dressing and toss.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very nice! I made half a batch. Because I used dried mint (admittedly, fresh would probably be better. Next time!), I put it in with the lemon juice-shallot-vinegar. I noticed olive oil in the directions, but not in the ingredients. I decided 1 Tablespoon sounded about right for a half-batch. Thanks! Reviewed for the April Veg*n Recipe Swap.