Recipe by Caseylaine
Your basic quick-whip meat sauce but with a rich and creamy twist. Kid pleaser, Inexpensive, 30 minutes or less.
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 9.85 ml garlic, chopped
- 453.59 g ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 751.26 g can spaghetti sauce
- 7.39 ml salt
- 14.79 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml basil
- 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 14.79 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 113.39 g chive & onion cream cheese
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter/margarine over medium heat until melted.
- Sautee chopped onion and garlic over medium for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add ground turkey and cook for a few minutes to incorporate flavor.
- Add can of spaghetti sauce, sugar, and all dried seasonings (amounts to your taste, can also use italian seasoning blend).
- Add chive and onion cream cheese in chunks and stir until blended.
- Cook on low until hot. Serve over hot pasta or use in lasagna.
- Garnish with parmesan.