Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is basically salsa. Use fresh homegrown tomatoes. This should be refrigerated overnight.
- 4 large firm ripe tomatoes
- 8 green onions
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, chopped
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, chopped, drained
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Chop tomatoes and onions into 1/4-inch pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Stir in the next 5 ingredients (chilies-garlic powder).
- Add jalapeno.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips.