1/1 Photo of Tomato and Onion Sandwich
Sooz Cooks's Note:
The only thing my Mom liked better for her midnight snack than just an Onion sandwich was a TOMATO and onion sandwich, This is still a favorite of mine even though not one of my kids or my husband will touch it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread both sides of the white bread with mayonnaise.
- 2On one slice of bread, place the onion and tomato slices in layers, starting with the onion.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Top with the remaining slice of bread. Cut sandwich in half if desired and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Onion Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 447.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: