- 2 large eggs
- 1 small potato, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 large mushroom, diced
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and stir in potato, cheese and chives.
- Pour mixture into a small frypan (preferably with a lid) that has been lightly sprayed with cooking oil.
- Evenly spread tomato and mushroom pieces over the top and season generously with black pepper.
- Cook over low-medium heat for 10-15 minutes until egg has set. You can set under a grill but I find this isn't necessary at a fairly low temperature especially if you cover the frypan during cooking.