I believe this recipe came from Cooking Light a LONG time ago. I've made this many times and it's wonderful! Fresh and light tasting and easy to prepare. What more could you ask for?
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar (or champagne vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- In a serving bowl, gently toss together all ingredients. Serve immediately or chill, covered, until ready to serve.