Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A rich, dense pound cake.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) packagenestle toll house miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and butter, beat well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in sour cream, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in Nestle Toll House semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 70-75 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes on wire rack, remove from pan.